If you do not wish for us or our clients to sell your personal information to others for purposes mentioned above, please indicate your preferences below. If you access this site from other devices or browsers, or clear your cookies on your devices or browsers, you will need to indicate your preferences again from those devices or browsers. Please note that after making your “Do Not Sell” request, we may take up to 60 days to process your request.
What are my rights under the CCPA?
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA grants you the following rights:
1. The right to request disclosure of our data collection and sales practices in connection with your personal information, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the source of the information, our use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
2. The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about you in last 12 months
3. The right to have such information deleted
4. The right to request that your personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
5. The right not to be discriminated against because you exercised any of the new rights.
You are entitled to make two information requests within a 12-month period. If you make an information request, we will need to collect certain information from you in order to verify your identity. You will receive a response to your request within 60 days.
How can I submit a personal information request?
Send us a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I request that my personal information not be sold? – Please fill this form below and submit your request!